$55,000 - $90,000 per couple, DOE
$5,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 longevity bonus after three (3) years of service
If you believe today's children are tomorrow's future, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are seeking couples to be Houseparents. The Houseparent position is both challenging and rewarding as we help our residents achieve their dreams of a brighter future through the use of structured programming and clinical support. Houseparents are responsible for providing compassion, discipline and daily supervision to the children of Bethany Home.
Applicants should be mature, responsible individuals with a sense of mission to help children in need. Houseparents work 10- to 12-hour days, Monday through Friday, and enjoy an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Furnished, private on-campus apartment: all utilities, household items and meals provided while on duty;
- Unfurnished, private off-campus apartment: all utilities, including basic cable, are provided. Pets negotiable.
- Life, medical, prescription, dental, vision, employee assistance program, short-term disability and long-term disability on the 90th day of employment;
- Generous paid time off plan beginning the 1st day of employment;
- Eight (8) paid holidays per year;
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match;
- Use of the many recreational amenities on campus, such as outdoor pool, weight room and full-size gym for personal use.
Applicants are required to possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving history, provide clearances, and successfully complete mandated training. Please visit our website at www.bethanyhome.org for more information and to complete an application.
Bethany Children’s Home will ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, familial status, religion, ancestry, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.