Imagine having your own business working with your spouse or partner out of the comfort of your own home! The primary purpose of your business is to make a meaningful difference in the life of another!
MillarRich seeks to identify individuals, couples or families who are willing to open up his or her home or have the ability to relocate to a new home in the middle Tennessee area and become the primary support for an adult or child with Special Needs.
Family Lifestyle Teachers are committing to a lifestyle similar to that of a foster family. The family will live in the same home as the individual and will provide care 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
As a Family Lifestyle Teacher, you will be responsible for helping individuals realize their individual goals, develop hobbies, learn skills to become more independent and live with dignity and respect in the community.
Family Lifestyle Teachers are considered Independent Contractors and compensation for services is offered on a Tax-Free basis.
Why choose MillarRich LLC?
- You will never be alone! MillarRich provides support to its Family Lifestyle Teachers 24 hours a day through our extensive coaching process!
- Structured Training Programs Designed to Increase Lifestyles for those Supported and the Quality of Lifestyles for our Contracted Families.
- Fellowship Opportunities to Meet Other Contractors who are Family Lifestyle Teachers.
- Excellent Matching Process between Family Lifestyle Teachers and Persons Served.
- MillarRich's Executive Director as well as other key administrators have spent many years working as Family Lifestyle Teachers themselves! We understand what it is like to do the direct support work!
Do you want a gratifying life for yourself and your family? If so, please give serious consideration to contracting with us to become a Family Lifestyle Teacher at MillarRich.
Qualified Candidates will be:
*Willing to work in a team environment
*Computer Literate (with willingness to learn new programs)
*Non-Smoking (or the willingness to only smoke outdoors)
*Have a background in caring for adults/children with behavioral issues
*Must have a valid driver's license
*Must be able to pass fingerprinting and background checks, drug screens and applicable exclusionary checks of Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation.
If you are interested in making a meaningful difference and wish to contract with us as a Family Lifestyle Teacher, please complete Family Assessment and Lifestyle Preferences Questionnaire and Family Lifestyle Teacher Application which can be accessed here.